COVID-19 and Your Business
To our valued Customers and Business Partners,
With the busy growing season just ahead of us, it will be important for everyone to take extra precautions to keep yourself, your families, co-workers and communities safe and do everything possible to limit the preventable spread of COVID-19.
At NutraGro, we are doing our part to limit your exposure by eliminating all but the most critical face-to-face meetings with customers, and conducting as much business as possible by email, phone and other digital means.
At this time, all NutraGro offices and facilities will remain open, and we are working hard to avoid any future service disruption. We continue to monitor the situation and will report further as matters evolve.
We wish you, your family and loved ones good health during these challenging times.
Andrew B. Paterson,
President & Chief Executive Officer
NutraGro is a fertilizer wholesale distribution centre serving Southern Manitoba, Eastern Saskatchewan, and the Northern US. Our state of the art facility incorporates the most modern techniques for fertilizer storage, handling and blending and has excellent rail and highway access.
Features of the facility include:
- Durable wood and concrete construction
- Located in a secure flood free zone in the Red River valley
- 34,000 tonne storage capacity with room for expansion
- 1,200 tonne per hour truck and rail load-in capability
- 300 tonne per hour blended load-out capability
- 125 car rail siding served by the CN, CP and BNSF railways
- Located on an RTAC highway for year round restriction free truck access